Friday, October 5, 2012

Best of the Blogosphere: 10/05/12 Edition

Welcome to the first edition of the Best of the Blogosphere! I read a lot of other blogs about simple living, decorating, and personal finance, which gave me the idea to consolidate the week's best posts into a weekly round-up. Every Friday I will feature a blog in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks!

Best Simple Living: The guys over at the minimalists have a great list of gift alternatives. Give experiences, not stuff. 

Best Financial: Ginna at my pretty pennies gives a good reminder of why I am so focused on paying down my debt. Work those Baby Steps!

Best DIY: The lovely blog IkeaHackers features my favorite Expedit hack yet!

Best Before & After: Design Sponge features an amazing one this week. This fugly bathroom is turned light and airy - magic!

Best Random: A friend sent me this random link from stumbleupon. I use a lot of these tips, but it is always fun to revisit some great ideas. Can someone please teach me how to fold that fitted sheet, though? I never get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment