Friday, October 26, 2012

Best of the Blogosphere: 10/26/12 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: There are a few people I know (cough*Mom*cough) that could use this helpful de-cluttering advice from The Everyday Minimalist.

Best Financial: Compound interest is the best when it comes to your investments. If you don't believe me, ready this post at my pretty pennies.

Best DIY: I'm in love with this painted Ikea rug over at House Tweaking.

Best Before & After: Bravo, Casey, for this great organizational before and after! Via Waffling.

Best Random: The apartment of DC blogger Skyla (Sanity Fair) is definitely an inspiration. My new place will have the same kind of floors, a big window, and a walk-through closet. It is so much fun to see what she has done with her small space!

1 comment: