Friday, November 9, 2012

Best of the Blogosphere: 11/09/12 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Design Milk looks at the world's thinnest house. This is obviously simple living, but I don't know if the quality of living would be that great!

Best Financial: Are dollar stores really cheaper? In my hometown, definitely! Simple Family Finance tests out this theory.

Best DIY: This cheap table is turned into a lovely stand. Via Amber Interiors.

Best Before & After: How cool is this little closet-turned-bar? Via theSweeten.

Best Random: I had to pick two for this category this week. One is a tutorial on how to choose color from Apartment Therapy. The other is advice on how to group together artwork on a wall from Annechovie. Both of these will help me out when I move and need decorating advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment