Friday, November 16, 2012

Best of the Blogosphere: 11/16/12 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Sometimes we all need a moment of zen. Nothing puts me in a more relaxing mood than the sound of rain. Listen to rain all evening long at Rainy Mood.

Best Financial: Listen to Ninja at Punch Debt in the Face. Take advantage of employer matching!

Best DIY: Why yes, I would like to make my own room spritz! Thank you, Design Sponge, for these great recipes. My allergies thank you!

Best Before & After: This studio apartment via Apartment Therapy gives us another idea (Hanging panels? Happy thought, indeed!) of separating a small space into "rooms."

Best Random: Again, Apartment Therapy, you know exactly what I need to read. I'm thinking of switching to a Mac when I buy my next laptop. Here is a good post on what you need to know about switching.

There will be no Best of the Blogosphere post next week because I AM MOVING! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment