Friday, November 30, 2012

Best of the Blogosphere: 11/30/12 Edition

BOB is back after the Thanksgiving break!

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: The Washington Post did a piece on a DC tiny house community called Boneyard Studios. I've been following the Boneyard blog for a while and what they are doing is definitely an interesting idea. I don't think I could live in a space this small, but it is fun to think about how you could really simplify your life by living smaller.

Best Financial: Fabulously Broke in the City outlines 7 steps to becoming financially solid by 30. With the big 3-0 only a few years away, I've done some, but not all of these.

Best DIY: Not exactly a new post, but I did see this on Pinterest this week. I Am Momma Hear Me Roar DIY's a fabric floormat. Totally cool.

Best Before & After: This gaudy bedroom gets an extreme makeover, as featured on Design Sponge.

Best Random: How can you not love the Grumpy Cat? The owners are giving proceeds from t-shirt sales to a local charity. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment