Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm a GLOBE Trotter!

Source

Source

Better Homes & Garden
What a corny title for this post, huh? So obviously I'm intrigued by the idea of decorating with globes. I love to travel and this would be a great way to bring that part of my personality into my apartment. I have one globe that I've never quite figured out how to display without taking up coveted table-top space. As you can see with these examples, the globes are displayed on top of the bookshelf. A perfect place! What would I put up there anyway? Probably nothing!

I'll have to keep my eye out for vintage globes in different sizes at flea markets and second-hand stores!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Just today I was at winner's ogling some globes! They had a neon yellow one that wanted to come home with me...but I resisted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo..neon yellow! I wouldn't have imagined that color for a globe! Btw, what is Winner's? This American isn't that familiar with Canadian retail :)

    ReplyDelete