Monday, November 12, 2012

Sometimes You Can't Avoid Clutter

This is what happens when you are in the middle of moving out and your roommate has to buy things to replace your stuff:
Eek!

Isn't this great living room decor? NOT.
My roommate and I have about two weeks left of this limbo situation. I'm moving over Thanksgiving and she is getting a new roommate on December 1st. For now, we have to deal with this weird transition phase where we have boxes and belongings in various stages of disarray. This makes the anti-clutter gene in me go slightly crazy. For comfort, I look at Animals Hugging. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. well, at least it seems to be organized clutter? Just ignore it and start planning your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you can't see is a record player and shelves underneath those boxes!

    ReplyDelete