Friday, December 7, 2012

Best of the Blogosphere: 12/7/12 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Ever feel like your emails don't achieve their purpose? Unclutterer describes four steps to uncluttered email communication.

Best Financial: I just want to say KUDOS to Little Miss Moneybags for paying off all of her students loans! Such a great accomplishment. I'll be there in a few years, hopefully.

Best DIY: When I was a kid I used to cross-stitch. I never thought about cross-stitching a chair, but how cool is this from Ikea Hackers?
Best Before & After: One of my new favorite blogs is called Better After. This blogger collects "Before and After" entries from all over the web. I love the second dresser refresher pictured here. It would go with my globes!

Best Random: Design Sponge features some of the best examples of decorating with family heirlooms. I really love incorporating meaningful pieces into my decorating scheme and hope to draw attention to fabulous pieces owned by my relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment