Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shower Curtain Fun!

A few days ago, I debuted a new segment called Fifty Deco. In this new monthly post, I'll be showing you what I bought each month using my decorating budget of $50. As promised, today I'm going to show you the results of November's $50 purchase in action.

In November I spent my entire decorating budget of $50 on a new yellow and white shower curtain from West Elm. I put up the shower curtain yesterday, and I really do love the yellow theme I am starting to bring together in my bathroom. One slight problem - my bathroom is tiny and does not have windows, so the lighting in there is horrible for taking pictures. There is only so much Photoshop can do. Plus, I don't have a good wide-angle lens to help me get a larger perspective of the room. I did my best with these limitations, so here it goes:




No comments:

Post a Comment