Friday, January 4, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 01/04/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: I should have read this post before I made my goals list for 2013. How to be minimal with your New Year's resolutions via The Everyday Minimalist.

Best Financial: Simple Family Finance provides a good list of what you can put your extra money towards when you get a raise. Hint: don't increase your expenses!

Best DIY: If only I could do this to my closet in my rental apartment: Take the Side Street's amazing closet renovation. Done all by herself and for only $100!
Best Before & After: Not an actual before and after, but a list of resources and tools from Design Sponge on how to begin projects and makeovers.

Best Random: A really cool guide on how to choose your design color palette via Emily Henderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment