Friday, January 11, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 01/11/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: An easy, natural way to clean your computer keyboard via Apartment Therapy. I already have the ingredients in my apartment - winning!

Best Financial: Get Rich Slowly staff writer Lisa just started a column on investing for dummies. Investing is really hard for me to wrap my head around, so I look forward to reading her posts and hopefully learning a thing or two.

Best DIY: One of Apartment Therapy's reader questions really caught my eye - How to make space for DIY in a small apartment?
Best Before & After: This one made the list because the before is so ugly. I can't believe chairs like that were actually in style! Via In the Chou's Nest.

Best Random: An excellent post from Design Sponge: building your cleaning arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment