Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kitchen Buffet Facelift

I've had a few projects in progress the last few weeks, and I'm only now getting around to posting one that I finished! I'm calling this the "kitchen buffet facelift" because the original way I had everything situated was just u-g-l-y. Here is a before shot:

Eww...so much clutter!
Here is a closer view:

The best thing about this pic are the Trader Joe's cookies on the top shelf!

As you can see, the shelves need a bit of organizing:


Enter these helpful items from TJ Maxx:


Canisters and a little re-arranging did wonders:


A few more tweaks and the buffet went from this:



To this!



What do you think? Better?

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I am loving that wonky jar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's different, isn't it? I've used it for granola lately and the weird tilt allows for an easy pour!

    ReplyDelete