Friday, February 1, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 2/1/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: I don't have kids yet, but I thought of my mother when I saw this post from Unclutter about getting rid of children's toys. She has tubs and tubs of my toys stored away. Keep a few that are important - donate the rest!

Best Financial: It is such an inspiration to read stories of other people tackling their debt. EmJay at Get Rich Slowly talks about how 2012 was "The Year We Slayed our Debt."

Best DIY: I love lavender. Here is a simple DIY linen spray from Design Sponge.
Best Before & After: Another post from Design Sponge - this time it is a laundry room turned into a bathroom. How awesome is that exposed brick wall?!

Best Random: Another shout-out to Casey at Waffling! She speaks so many truths about living alone, I just had to reblog it!

1 comment:

  1. How are you finding living on your own, by the way? eaten any large pizzas lately?? haha! Thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete