Friday, February 8, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 2/8/2013 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: I hate desktop creep! As much as I try to clear my desktop, I never manage to get it down to the level I want it to. This week Unclutterer explores how to keep your desktop nice and tidy.

Best Financial: I continue to travel as cheaply as possible, something I learned to do when I studied abroad. Hostels, budget airlines, and grocery shopping instead of eating out were some of my tricks! Get Rich Slowly features a whole list of ways to travel for less.

Best DIY: I've seen this around other blogs before: how to add some flare to your medicine cabinet via Apartment Therapy.
Best Before & After: I love it when a room gets a good brightening up! From Ordinary House.

Best Random: How depressing. Those with BA degrees make as much now as those with MA degrees? Via Tuition.io.

No comments:

Post a Comment