Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tune in to Renovation Realities this Saturday!

Anna and I during graduate school
My friend, Anna, and her boyfriend, Matt, are going to be on the DIY Network show Renovation Realities this weekend. More info on their episode here. They have an old 19th century house that they are renovating and this show follows them as they remodel the kitchen. I hear their dog, Norman, is going to be a big part of the show. When it filmed he was a puppy - so there are bound to be lots of shenanigans!

Anna and Matt are so cool - if the producers give them a bad edit, then take it from me that they are awesome!

Tune in at 9:00 pm EST on Saturday, March 2

By the way, Anna is the friend that gave me the calendar that I turned in to art for my kitchen. 

Would you ever take part in a home improvement show?

No comments:

Post a Comment