What does paying off this debt mean for me? Here's a top ten list:
10. My monthly payment towards my remaining loan increases to $275
9. All of my waitressing income goes to the remaining loan
8. By paying off my high-interest rate loan first, I have paid less interest over the life of the loan
7. The ROI of my graduate degree just went up!
6. I now have one less account that I have to monitor
5. The federal government doesn't get any extra money from me
4. Setting goals and working the plan gives results
3. I'll be able to quit my second job sooner
2. I'm on track to being debt-free by age 30
1. I am happy!
THE BEST IMAGE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD: