Friday, March 1, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 03/01/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: A reminder from The Everyday Minimalist why more stuff won't bring you happiness.

Best Financial: Leave it to Ninja at Punch Debt in the Face to point out some of my biggest pet-peeves as well. #3 and #7 are my favorite. Bonus points to Ninja for always making me laugh.

Best DIY: An app for DIY projects? I guess there is an app for everything, now! Via Apartment Therapy.
Best Before & After: Someone, somewhere has an outdoor kitchen? Who are they, what do they do, and how can I get in on this!? Via Apartment Therapy.

Best Random: Reading why Mr. Money Mustache is hitting it out of the park on this thing we call life. This could have gone under the financial section as well, but I already filled that with Ninja's awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment