Friday, March 15, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 3/15/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Unclutterer's latest post is about cookbooks. How many do you really need? Read their take here.

Best Financial: Should the US government forgive student loan debt? This editor from News Observer thinks so. While I don't think that all student loan debt should just be forgiven, I don't understand why student loan debt is the only kind of debt not eligible for discharge when filing for bankruptcy.

Best DIY: For my friend who loves bookbinding - a tutorial on Japanese four-hole binding from Design Sponge. You know who you are, peanut :)
Best Before & After: I am seriously impressed by this bathroom makeover from Addicted2Decorating. For under $1,000 this is amazing!

Best Random: I wish I had a patio or balcony to garden in! Apartment Therapy has tips on gardening without an actual garden.

1 comment:

  1. :) :) :) That's me!!!! The Japanese template is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete