Friday, March 22, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 3/22/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: I'm a big proponent of eliminating waste. I especially hate excessive packaging. Check out Disappearing Package and you'll wonder why no one came up with this before.

Best Financial: Lately I've been thinking about how I need to educate myself on investing. Get Rich Slowly must have been reading my mind. They posted a list of investing resources to sink my teeth into!

Best DIY: Another case of perfect timing: this week I had a half of an avocado that I didn't know what to do with. Well, Crunchy Betty solved that for me with this awesome homemade avocado hand scrub!
Best Before & After: I never get tired of bathroom renovations! I hate ugly bathrooms. Via Design Sponge.

Best Random: I know we don't like to think of ourselves as mortal, but seriously, Get Your Shit Together! Your relatives will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment