Friday, March 8, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 3/8/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: I hate typical household cleaners. They give me a headache and are full of toxins. Here is a simple way to make homemade citrus cleaner from Apartment Therapy using ingredients you already have at home!

Best Financial: Joan at Man vs. Debt touches on an interesting dilemma. Do you stop contributing to retirement to pay off your loans? I don't, because I have a great employer match program.

Best DIY: Are you ready for spring? Learn how to hang a potted plant! Via Design Sponge.
Best Before & After: Apartment Therapy led me to this fabulous before and after from LinexShapexColour. All I can say is WANT!

Best Random: If you are a language geek like me you'll love this. Regional vocab smackdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment