Monday, March 25, 2013

Entryway/Landing Strip Inspiration

I had a pretty busy weekend, and as a result, didn't get around to writing any blog entries. I had intended to take pictures of my bedroom with my brand new pillows and write a blog entry about it, but that didn't happen!

So for now, let's feast our eyes on some great "landing strip" inspiration that I've saved. I need to do something about the area next to my front door, but I just don't know what to do yet!


Via The Everygirl
Via acupofmai
Via Honeybee
Via The Handmade Home
As you can see from the photos, I obviously like the console + mirror combo. I want a floor-length mirror somewhere in my apartment, so I might modify these looks to include that instead when I start working on my own entryway.

If you are thinking about ways to spruce up your entryway area, definitely check out these handy guides from  Apartment Therapy: 6 Components to a Well-Functioning Landing Strip and Tips for Dealing with a No-Entryway Entryway.

Do you have a functional entryway? Share your ideas in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment