Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Operation Debt Destruction

Dori is right. 
I’ve decided to be bold, go big or go home, go all in, take the plunge. 

I’m embarking on Operation Debt Destruction.
By December 31, 2013, I will be debt free. That’s right, I will pay off the remaining $15,437.28 by next Christmas.

There, I’ve said it. I’m ready to be debt free THIS year. Not by the time I’m 30 in 2014 like I had originally planned.
So what is my plan to accomplish this? Being a badass, basically. (See Mr. Money Mustache to learn about badassity).

I’m going to continue working two jobs until this debt is gone. I’m going to continue to try and find ways to lower my expenses, like walking to work on nice days, for example. I’m going to continue to update you on my debt pay-down via this blog to keep me focused.

I will be debt free by the end of 2013. It is happening

No comments:

Post a Comment