Friday, April 5, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 4/5/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Words to live by, from The Minimalists.

Best Financial: Mr. Money Mustache challenges us to track our automobile use in April. Do you use your car for short trips or long trips? If you track your use this month, it might tell you something useful about your lifestyle and the money you spend on your vehicle.

Best DIY: I would never think of making my own lamp shade, but after seeing this DIY from 7th House on the Left, I think I could do it!
Best Before & After: The closet in this before picture of this makeover is very builder-grade looking (aka boring!). The after, though, is just splendid. Check out this closet-turned-mudroom via tidbits.

Best Random: I have the itch to do some spring cleaning and get rid of stuff. A good thing I ran across Donate Stuff. The bonus: they send you pre-paid UPS bags for shipping your stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment