Friday, April 26, 2013

Best of the Blosgosphere: 4/26/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: An interesting take from Mr. Money Mustache about why you should be frugal, even if you are rich.

Best Financial: On my list to watch this weekend is The Retirement Gamble, which aired on PBS this week. The documentary reveals something I've come to learn in the last year - all of those fees you pay to manage your 401k or IRA add up over time and cost you thousands.

Best DIY: I'm loving this hanging indoor garden featured on Apartment Therapy. When you can't have an outdoor garden, improvise one indoors!
Best Before & After: This might be the coolest backsplash re-do I've ever seen. Via Better After.

Best Random: Last night's episode of The Office reminded me why I have watched this show for 9 years. This tumblr user pretty much sums up my feelings. And a reference to Ted Mosby is always appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment