Friday, May 10, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 05/10/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: A few easy ways to make a small space more enjoyable (and livable), via Apartment Therapy.

Best Financial: Get Rich Slowly asks an important question: What will make you feel financially secure? For me, financially secure means being debt-free and having 6 months of an emergency fund stashed away. What about you?

Best DIY: How to make a gallery wall, via 7th House on the Left. What a great idea to block out the design before using the hammer and nail!
Best Before & After: This one from Design Sponge wins for sheer inventiveness. Who would think to wallpaper a refrigerator?! However, this DOES give me the idea that I can use some removable wallpaper on actual walls in my apartment.

Best Random: How I feel about the days of the week, via I Love Charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment