Friday, May 24, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 5/24/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: I'm in love with the simplicity of this teeny-tiny apartment featured in Apartment Therapy's Small Cool contest.

Best Financial: Buzzfeed has compiled a slew of recipes that you can use yourself to create your favorite store-bought food. Healthier and cheaper!

Best DIY: Father's Day will be here before you know it! If you have kids (or if you don't), check out It's Overflowing for a list of DIY gifts.
Best Before & After: A fresh kitchen makeover via Better After.

Best Random: I did a major fist-pump after reading this article from Seize the Latte. Magazines always make me feel worse about myself. Who needs that? Answer: no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment