Friday, May 17, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 5/17/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: It's getting to be that time of the year again: ant invasion season! Make your own ant repellent using Apartment Therapy's recipe.

Best Financial: Via Get Rich Slowly. What would you tell your former self about finances? I would tell my college self that you really don’t need all those loans. I took out way too many for undergrad. Ten years later, I’m still paying for those pokey stix I had every Tuesday!

Best DIY: Fancy up your boring shelf. Via Ikea Hackers.
Best Before & After: Who says men can’t be interested in decorating? Via Better After.

Best Random:
This isn’t a link at all, but something someone said to me this week. “Malls - they are black holes of humanity.” Couldn’t agree more! I. HATE. MALLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment