Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Out with the Old, in with the New

A year-and-a-half ago I was in a relationship with a guy who collected a lot of stuff. Because he had stuff he didn't know what to do with, he gave me two 8x10 picture frames. I used them to house some sketches of Prague that I purchased when visiting the city back in 2011. At the time the ex gave them to me, the frames were in decent shape, but over the last few months they've really declined. As you can see from the photo below, the frame on the right was starting to break in the back, so much so that it had almost fallen over completely!
(c) SingleSimpleStudio

Since these were breaking, it was time for some new picture frames. In comes a cheap TJ Maxx purchase:

(c) SingleSimpleStudio
(c) SingleSimpleStudio

I think the new frames look much better than the old ones, and they were only $8 a piece! The silver also reflects the light better and even such a small light reflector makes a difference in the room.

Here's to getting rid of old things! Who needs stuff from an ex anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment