Friday, June 7, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 6/7/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: I featured Zero Waste Home in a blog post earlier this week. Check out the author's wardrobe inventory here. Could you ever have so few articles of clothing?

Best Financial: Want a cheap cell phone plan? Check out Simple Family Finance for some tips.

Best DIY: I'll be taking a much-needed vacation soon, so why not think about what travel snacks I can make myself? Via theKitchn.
Best Before & After: I love entire home renovations! I'm inspired by those who have a vision and then have the courage to create it in real life. It's Overflowing featured an amazing house reno this week. You can also check out the whole process at the original site: Farmhouse38.

Best Random: A friend sent me this article, and I really did laugh out loud! My food is trying to kill me - the tragedy of the healthy eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment