Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back from Vacation

I'm back! I've got a lot of catching up to do at home and at work, so this is going to be a fairly short post. For your viewing pleasure, and to make you insanely jealous, here are some pictures I took while in Ireland and Germany:


The Rhineland, Germany
Dingle Peninsula Coast, Ireland
In the coming weeks I'll update you all on the recent changes I've made to my apartment. A few of them are:

  • I put something on the bedroom wall. That's right, I finally made a decision!
  • The gallery wall I talked about a few months ago is now a work in progress.
  • The closet is coming together a bit more after making a very simple change.
  • I've added one LARGE piece of furniture to my place. It was an adventure to get this item into my apartment. What is it, you ask!? Wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment