Friday, August 2, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 8/2/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Can limiting your time on social media lead to greater happiness? Yes, because you eliminate FOMO (or fear of missing out). Via The Minimalist Mom.

Best Financial: Get Rich Slowly offers an interesting perspective on saving for retirement over paying down debt. I wouldn't change anything about my approach, but it is interesting to read another point of view.

Best DIY: I've seen song-lyrics-pillow-stencil DIYs, how about a song-lyric-painting DIY? Pretty cool, via My Pretty Pennies.
Best Before & After: If I had a mudroom, this would totally go in it! Via Better After.

Best Random: Does anyone else find this creepy? Via Apartment Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment