Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Choosing Curtains

I’ve been scouring the internet for curtain options that would match the color scheme I’ve started in my bedroom. So far, I've found both regular curtain panels and shower curtains. Here are a few of the shower curtains:
Bed Bath & Beyond - $40
Heart Locked - $50
There are also a few "regular" curtains:


Anthropologie - $70-100
Urban Outfitters - $19-24
Urban Outfitters - $20
Urban Outfitters - $34-49
Urban Outfitters - $34-49
Here's my bedroom, to refresh your memory:

The curtains would be off to the side on the left. Which do you like best? I'm liking the Urban Outfitters options, myself!

2 comments:

  1. I like them all! Except the all turquoise ones. It would be TOO matchy. I really like the first and last patterned ones from Urban Outfitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, too matchy is not good! I'm thinking the last one from Urban Outfitters as well, or maybe the one from Anthropolgie. Maybe I'll order both and see which one I like best and then return the other!

    ReplyDelete