Friday, September 13, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 9/13/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: When I was 7 years old, I thought using as many skincare products, like Noxema and Clearasil, was great for my skin. I should have followed this minimalist skincare advice from The Everyday Minimalist back then! Maybe I wouldn't have had such bad acne.

Best Financial: Another post making the case for libraries! They are awesome. Via Get Rich Slowly.

Best DIY: So many good ideas for making your own camera strap, via Apartment Therapy.
Best Before & After: I'm really digging the first remodel in this post. What a great, nautical-themed side table! Via Better After.

Best Random: Ever wonder what all those laundry symbols on your clothes tags mean? Check out ilovecharts for a nifty guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment