Friday, September 20, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 9/20/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: The Everyday Minimalists wonders what you would take with you if your house was on fire. It makes you think about what objects are really essential in your life.

Best Financial: All you need to know about managing your finances on one notecard. Via the Washington Post. I'd modify a few things, but in general this is a great guide.

Best DIY: The only holiday I decorate for is Christmas, but if decorating for every season is your thing, you might find this wreath tutorial fun! Via Honey We're Home.
Best Before & After: I want an old piano I can paint! Via Better After.

Best Random: This post at Apartment Therapy reminded me of my neighbor's house growing up. One of the upstairs bedrooms had a closet with a trap door that led to a crawl space. It was our favorite hideout!

No comments:

Post a Comment