Friday, September 6, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 9/6/13 Edition

Every Friday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Sending kids back to school? See what Unclutter has to say about organizing your lives around their new schedules.

Best Financial: Not your typical financial post from Get Rich Slowly, but I find that it rings true. The more I have decluttered my life, the better my life (and finances) have become.

Best DIY: Apartment Therapy features some great ideas for sprucing up your open shelves.
Best Before & After: Remember card catologues? Design Sponge renovates one that turns out to be a wow piece for any room!

Best Random: Ever wonder how safe your cosmetics are? Check out the EWG Skin Deep Database.This has been truly eye-opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment