Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Finished Bedroom?

The curtains for my large window came in the mail a few days ago, which means that I am essentially done with my bedroom decorating!

Well, I'm probably not done, exactly. But, for the time being I don't see any improvements that need to be done to this space. When I last posted about my bedroom updates, there were no curtains:

And here is the bedroom with the new curtains:

A close-up of said curtains (from Anthropologie):

Yes, my wall paint is chipping. I need to remember to call maintenance about that. The downside is that the curtains are not the most well-made, but I was going for the look more than anything so am not too disappointed. I think they fit in nicely with the overall decor. And the room feels so fresh!!

And now it is flashback time! When I first moved in 10 months ago, my bedroom looked like this:

And here it is now:

I love the changes and am happy that I made the improvements slowly along the way. This spread out the cost and also allowed me to explore lots of different options.

What do you think, good changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment