Saturday, October 5, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 10/5/13 Edition

Every Saturday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Can one actually be over-entertained? The Non Consumer Advocate poses the question. I can, if that entertainment means reading too many books!

Best Financial: There is wealth-advice that should be obvious, Mr. Money Mustache says.

Best DIY: Holy cow, I'm going to use my ratty, too-often read books and turn them into hiding places for things! Via Apartment Therapy.
Best Before & After: I love this baby's room makeover featured on A Touch of Tyrell. From dark unto light! However, babies/kids make messes. Therefore, I don't think this room will stay light for long.

Best Random: Obligatory US government shutdown link. The only stock rising: Netflix. Via The Washington Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment