Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Photography Preview - More Wall Art

I have many side hobbies (this blog, for one), but another one I don't often talk about is photography. I have framed photos hanging on the wall in the living room, all of them taken by me. Since taking a trip abroad last summer, I have a new set of photos that I've been meaning to frame and hang. This time, I'm going to tackle the wall in the dining area, which is quite bare right now.

I have a few ideas for the photos I should frame here, keeping with the "international" theme going on in other areas of the apartment. Here are a few I'm thinking about framing:

Hamburg, Germany

Cologne, Germany

Dingle, Ireland

Dingle, Ireland

Dingle, Ireland
One motivation for getting these things framed soon is because my parents will be visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday, and that means I'll have a master carpenter available to hang and fix things to my heart's content!

What do you think of the photos? How about the photos in relation to the colors in the room?

No comments:

Post a Comment