Saturday, November 2, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 11/03/2013

Every Saturday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: I can't stop drooling over this amazing 270 sq. foot apartment. I saw this first on Apartment Therapy, but am now enamored with the original site, Arch Daily.

Best Financial: I have enjoyed following Joan's journey to becoming debt free over at Man vs. Debt. I don't agree with her latest choice to cash out her 401k to pay down debt, but I encourage you to read it and see what you think of the decision.

Best DIY: A perfect solution for a headboard if you have slanted ceilings. Via Apartment Therapy.


Best Before & After: I normally read Punch Debt in the Face for motivation to punch my own debt. Today, though, I'm totally loving all the design choices that Ninja and Girl Ninja have made in their new home!

Best Random: Despite its name, this website is a great source of free images to use when blogging! Fellow bloggers, check out Morgue File!

No comments:

Post a Comment