Saturday, November 9, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 11/09/13 Edition

Every Saturday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Someone not too far away from me, in Bethesda, lives in a Tiny Home! How adorable. Via Tiny House Blog.

Best Financial: This post is a few weeks old, but I only discovered it this week and it blew my mind. This guy's income is much higher than mine, yet he pays less taxes. Check out Root of Good to see how he does it.

Best DIY: I'm scared to dye my clothes - how about you? Fun to see others do it though, via Unclutterer.


Best Before & After: The lime green in the "before" shot reminded me of my grandparents' old bathroom. Yuck. The "after" is a great improvement! Via Design Sponge.

Best Random: I found a new tiny house website to obsess over! Molecule Tiny Homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment