Saturday, December 14, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 12/14/13 Edition

Every Saturday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: A great question posed by the Everyday Minimalist - do you own a wardrobe or a bunch of clothes?

Best Financial: I stumbled on this tumblr page the other day. Each post is a great reminder to exercise restraint in spending money. Check out #notbuyingthis.

Best DIY:  A great Christmas tree DIY - use old or broken CDs to make ornaments! Via Apartment Therapy.


Best Before & After: These examples from Better After have given me some pretty good ideas for how to organize my closet with some style! Especially since one has to walk through it to get to the bathroom!

Best Random: This NY Times Rent vs. Buy calculator is amazing. How have I not heard of this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment