Saturday, December 7, 2013

Best of the Blogosphere: 12/7/13 Edition

Every Saturday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: This post on building a tiny house shows tons of before-during-after photos. I love seeing the whole process. Via Viralnova.

Best Financial: A soliloquy on the horribleness that is Black Friday. Via iheartbudgets. 

Best DIY: There are so many ways to upgrade the Lack Ikea table. Check out Apartment Therapy's roundup.


Best Before & After: You probably wonder how many more times I can post a kitchen before and after before I get tired of it. The answer is none, my friends. I love a good kitchen reno! Via Design Sponge.

Best Random: I love it when Apartment Therapy puts together one of their massive lists of good links. This one is a list of how to reuse random things. My favorite is using an old sink as a planter!

No comments:

Post a Comment