Thursday, March 13, 2014

Apartment Deco Update - New Photographs

It seems like it has been a while since I've had anything truly apartment-related to post. So finally, an update!

I printed the three photos I took in Ireland last summer and framed them into one large frame that holds three 8x10 photographs. Here is where I've decided to hang the frame:

With the added pictures, my dining room now looks like this:

All I have to say is - my poor herbs! They didn't do so well. I'm hoping it is just due to the weather and not because the light isn't good enough there. Hopefully, they thrive when it gets nicer. Or maybe the project will turn out to be a bust!

Any suggestions for growing herbs indoors in mason jars?

2 comments:

  1. You could sell that photo frame with those prints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could! Several of my photos are good enough to sell, I think. Maybe I should get going on that photography website...I've only been meaning to do that for the past 5 years!

      Delete