Casey over at Waffling was kind enough to nominate me for The Sunshine Award. It is given to a blogger that "brightens your day." Casey, you certainly brighten mine!
I'm taking a break from regular scheduled programming to complete this task, which is sort of like a chain letter or email that you then pass on. Casey asked me the following questions, and then I'm supposed to pose new ones of my own to different bloggers who brighten MY day!
Here we go!
1. Cheeseburger or hot dog?
Cheeseburger - only the homemade variety that come straight from the farm to my dad's grill.
2. What is the best vacation you ever took and why?
A tie between Ireland last summer and San Diego Fun Fest 2007.
3. Do you work outside of blogging and if so, why do you do (don't need specifics, I ain't looking to stalk you)?
Yes, I work at an educational non-profit.
4. What is your opinion on socks?
5. Do you like Pina Coladas? Getting caught in the rain?
"Yes, I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
I'm not much into health food, I am into champagne
I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon, and cut through all this red tape
At a bar called O'Malley's, where we'll plan our escape"
6. Have you ever tried something way out of your comfort zone? How did it go?
Yes, it usually goes 50% well and 50% horribly.
7. Favorite restaurant? What do you usually order?
Whitey's Ice Cream store. I order Graham Central Station. It is amaz-a-balls!
8. Are you a dog person or a cat person? (or an iguana person?)
I love both cats and dogs!
9. What are you craving right at this moment?
Now that I mentioned it above, Graham Central Station!
10. How many roads must a man walk down, before you can call him a man?
"The answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind. The answer is blowin' in the wind."
Now to pose the questions to a blogger! I would like Misty at Everyday Lady to answer the following:
1. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
2. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
3. Do you have a favorite show?
4. If you weren't a full-time mom/blogger/teacher at home, what would you want to be doing?
5. What do you miss the most about our hometown? :)
6. What part of Outlander are you most looking forward to seeing on screen this summer?!
7. What's your least favorite food?
8. Ocean or lake?
9. What's your favorite part about being a mom?
10. What's your LEAST favorite part about being a mom?!
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!