Saturday, April 5, 2014

Best of the Blogosphere: 4/5/2014 Edition

Every Saturday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: Can we all just agree not to waste each others' time? It will be really great, I promise. Via The Everyday Minimalist.

Best Financial: 10 habits of financially successful people. Via Get Rich Slowly.

Best DIY: This homemade jewelry wall hanging sure beats my two nails in the all holding my necklaces! Via Design Sponge.


Best Before & After: The "before" is so horrid that the "after" could only be an improvement. Via Apartment Therapy.

Best Random: Hindsight is always 20/20, as they say. I wish I would have known about these colleges that offer jobs that go straight towards paying off tuition. Via The Huffington Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment