Saturday, May 17, 2014

Best of the Blogosphere: 5/17/14 Edition

Every Saturday I feature a blog post in the following categories: Simple Living, Financial, DIY, Before & After, and Random. Here are this week's picks:

Best Simple Living: My solution to organizing my Twitter account is simply not having an account. But I do have to tweet for work, sadly, so I can't opt out all the time. This article from Unclutterer offers some helpful tips on organizing your Twitter feed.

Best Financial: Get Rich Slowly asked its readers what their most pressing financial issues are this year. The answers remind me that we are all working towards something, so not to stress too much that I'm not done with my current goal of fully-funding my emergency fund yet. I've come a long way from being massively in debt!

Best DIY: I love my pseudo-canopy in the bedroom, and here's a tutorial on how to do another version! Via Design Sponge.


Best Before & After: This is such a great house flip! Via Better After.

Best Random: It is time for us small-space dwellers to enter Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Contest. I might even do it this year. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment