Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Update: Kitchen Garden

I've been meaning to write a post about this for about a month! I finally bought some plants for my kitchen garden back in June and I can say this endeavor has been a success so far!

You might remember that I intended to do an Ikea run and get some pots and hooks from the Fintorp series:


And you also might remember that I wanted to do something like this:
Via Pinterest

Well folks, I did it! I only have two plants in the window right now. But hey, they aren't dead, so this is already a success!


On the left is lemon balm and on the right is lemon thyme. The lemon balm is delicious in water and the lemon thyme has been a wonderful addition to various dishes I've made. I'm hoping to get a few more plants before the summer is over. Maybe some basil or oregano? Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment